How to Solve Facebook Photo Verification (100% Working Trick)



Hlw Everyone, Today I Tell You Bypass Photo varification 100% Working Trick With Screenshot. IT is Old Trick I Found iT Before 2 Month Ago But Now Days I Saw Many Fans Ask Me on Facebook This Trick So I Decided To Share This Trick For All Of You. biggrin


Just Follow This Simple Steps :-

1.First Download Hola From Here
2.Open Hola Vpn by Browser Ya Crome And Select Country Japan.
3.Open Facebook Login Page And Put Your Id Password




4. Now You See Your id is Temporarily locked Then Click on Continue.



5. Now You have to Put in Your iD Your Phone Number Then iTs Send           Conformation Code On Your MoBile Number. Otherwise iT Asks Date 

    Of Birth That Listed  On Your Facebook Account just Varify Your iD By       DOB.



6. Now iTs Show Choose New Password Then Choose Your Password 

    And You Will Get Back into Your Facebook Account Thats iT Now You         Done. 



It iS 100% Working Trick I Hope You Like it iF Any Problem Then Coment Below.


Keep VisiTinG And Share My Blog
Share on Google Plus

About Sandeep singh

Creative Tricks is created by Sandeep Singh – 2nd year engineering student from NIIT (Vikaspuri, India). I’m share a common dream of making Creative Tricks a top technology Site/Blog of India.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment